Transcend Support (www.facebook.com/TranscendSupport/www.transcend.ps) is a unique company that provides world class business process outsourcing services to international and local institution using best of Palestinian talents.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst who will deliver maintenance for a primary incident solution, and it is reported to the centralized division of service desk. Usually, responsibilities include initial test, allocation of the task, research, and resolution of primary incidents and requests concerning the use of application software and hardware products along with infrastructure constituents.
- Testing and analyzing IT system and software performance.
- Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via email and phone, or at the office.
- Prioritizing and resolving IT concerns and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Avoiding service interruptions by performing system installations, updates, and maintenance procedures.
- Documenting processes and maintaining service desk records.
- Making recommendations to optimize IT performance and to prevent future problems.
- Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that IT needs are met.
- Keeping informed of advancements in IT.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in an IT performance analysis and end-user support role.
- In-depth and current knowledge of computer programs and hardware.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent in English (writing, speaking)
Interested applicants should send their c.v (English only) to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [Services Desk Analyst] in the subject line of your e-mail.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.