The Arab Palestinian Investment Company (APIC), one of the largest and most successful employers in Palestine, is looking to fill an important Position in its subsidiary Palestine Automobile Company (PAC).
PAC, founded in 1996, is one of the longest established and leading car sales and service companies in Palestine.
PAC is the sole importer of Hyundai, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Chrysler, RAM, and Dodge branded vehicles into Palestine and holds a leading position in the market.
PAC is looking for talented candidate to fill its full-time Service Center Accountant issuing of invoices and cash receipts for the Aftersales Service Center, where a Service Center Accountant needs to count the petty cash daily, post, review and close all local purchases. Usually the work of a Service Center Accountant should be located in Service Centers regardless to help ease the flow of bills and closures for Accountants in the management.
Positions Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issue normal service invoice to customers & close WIP according credit policy.
- Issue normal service receipts to customers & close WIP according credit policy
- Issue insurance Invoice to customer & close WIP according to credit policy.
- Issue the import certificates for the used vehicles for Hyundai vehicles.
- Post and Close all types of internal WIP and make sure that their free service valid upon closing.
- Post and review local purchases of sublet.
- Post and close consumption WIP on monthly basis.
- Follow-up Aftersales Accounts Receivable Collection in coordination with the AR Accountant.
- Any Task required by the manager by direct manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Teamwork ability.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Information in technology and ability to generate reports.
- Use of Microsoft software’s especially Excel Sheet.
Through our email only: