We are looking for experienced and excellent VLSI physical design engineers to work on World-class products with an international client. Your role includes communicating with computer architects, RTL design teams, and verification teams to make sure to deliver quality results on time.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc degree or higher in Computer, Electrical Engineering, or any related field
- At least three years of experience in VLSI physical design
- In-depth understanding of hierarchical design methodologies and experience in
- various top-level implementation flows
- Experience in static timing analysis, circuit partitioning, floorplanning, placement, routing, and clock tree synthesis
- Experience with any type of EDA tools, such as Synopsys tools, Cadence tools orMentor Graphics tools.
- Good automation skills in TCL, Python, or Perl.
- Familiarity with the Linux environment
- Passion and interest in VLSI design and hardware
- Team spirit Independent learner and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Solid English communication
If interested please send your cv to [email protected] with title "Physical Design Engineer"