A newly established company based in Ramallah and specializing in the design and distribution of innovative products is looking for a Senior Technical Officer to lead sales, installation and maintenance activities, as per the below job description.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
He/She should have:
- An undergraduate degree in mechanical or mechatronic engineering with excellent academic record. Holders of a degree in electrical engineering are also eligible to apply provided they have an experience in hydraulic systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time professional experience in sales, installation or maintenance (or all) of electro-mechanical products.
- Strong experience with 3D software for mechanical design and drawing, in addition to AutoCAD, MS Excel and Word.
- An innovation oriented personality with readiness to design new products.
- Strong ability in managing various tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in managing technical teams is a plus.
- Ability to take initiatives and offer solutions independently.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, both in English and Arabic.
- Strong representation skills with a customer service attitude.
- Ability to travel abroad and in the West Bank, with possibility to travel into Gaza and Palestine. However, much time will be spent travelling in the West Bank for sales, installation and maintenance activities.
- A valid driving license.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume to the following email no later than Friday, November 23, 2018. In the cover letter, please genuinely explain how and why you believe you fit to the job.
Please list names and contact details of two professional referees.