A Reputable IT Company in Palestine wishes to recruit highly motivated personnel for the following challenging and rewarding opportunity Senior System Administrator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure, maintain, and administer all LINUX servers web servers, e-mail servers, DNS server, proxy servers, DHCP server.
- Establishes, maintains and manages users Linux accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server systems (Linux, Windows, and VMware ).
- Configure, Maintain SAN Storage
- Document changes and procedures
- Apply advanced troubleshooting to the system problems and perform incident management.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created.
- Monitor servers and networks to ensure security and availability
- Administer, configure VMware Cluster (ESXi Servers, Vcenter, Storage.)
- Applying and managing load balancing policies and techniques.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Administer and manage MySQL, MSSQL data bases.
- Preferable to have shell scripting skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related fields.
- 3 or more years of experience with Networking knowledge, Linux administration, Windows Administration
- Experience of these systems: SAN Storage, Blade Systems, VoIP system, Elastic and Network protocols.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- English reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Good knowledge in software applications maintenance, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Ability to work under pressure and hold extra duties and tight deadlines within constraints.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and quickly understanding complex information, systems and requirements.
- Flexible enough to adapt plan, prioritize things and simplify complexity
- Technical Certificates of (RHCT, RHCE, MSCE, VCP) are plus.
- Be aware of web security protection, scanning and vulnerability techniques.
- Be familiar with PHP, ASP and other programming languages.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to : [email protected]