Zeva International is seeking a Backend, C#, and .NET Senior Software Developer with relevant experience to join the development team in Palestine. The role is primarily focused on the development of the firm’s Trusted Identity Services Platform. It represents an exceptional opportunity for a result-driven individual in a new niche but exploding market.
This might be a Hybrid type job. We will be working from our office in Beit Sahour, and remotely from home depending on the location of the developer.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Expectations:
- Design, develop and deploy backend services
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset, and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate closely with other developers/engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team.
- Assist the software/hardware development teams to make informed decisions about the future direction of complex deployed system design
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of Software development experience in C#, and .NET is required. Candidates are expected to be good coders.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of database architectures is ideal.
- Willingness to learn new technologies is a must.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, communicating effectively with engineers from non-software/ data science backgrounds.
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, distributed and parallel systems, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Demonstrable concise syntax with an appropriate, but not excessive level of documentation.
- Knowledge in working with Digital Certificates and Encryption is a plus.
- Knowledge of PKI/X509 certificates/encryption is a plus.
- Experience with developing and testing containerized software applications on multi-server platforms is a plus.
Please submit your CV either through Jobs.ps or through email: [email protected]
We don't accept phone calls regarding the application