Position Title: Senior React Native Mobile Developer
Salary: $2000 to $3000/month depending on experience, skills, & fit for the role.
We believe we are the most promising startup in the country and the region. We are targeting global markets with patented technologies and a brand new never-been-implemented business model. We are implementing the first and only web and mobile platform that will revolutionize everything we know about access to information in business, science, entertainment, sports and everyday matters. The name of the company will be kept confidential as the company is operating in stealth mode until official launch.
The Senior React Native Mobile Developer develops market-leading software, working as part of our rapidly growing development team. This position is full-time and is a remote job for the time being.
The React Native Senior Mobile Developer will be responsible for architecting, building, and launching a mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive new software projects from inception to delivery: Draft requirements and storyboards; work together with team leaders and peer developers to design, code, & unit test top quality software solutions in an agile development process.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with backend APIs developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Work closely with the QA team on resolving any bugs discovered during the QA process.
- Be part of the software support team to support client needs after products roll-out.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Lead the entire mobile application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience building scalable software.
- 5+ years of experience with React-Native & web development technologies.
- Expertise with React Native, Redux, TypeScript/Flow Types
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Experience with mobile app analytics tools such as Firebase, AppCenter.
- Experience with global state management stores such as Redux.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Experience implementing projects using Agile development practices.
- Experience using Git and related tools like Bitbucket, GitHub, or GitLab
- Good English Skills.
- Able to work independently, without direct daily supervision.
- Able to work as part of a team on multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Email your CV/Resume to [email protected] before 9:00 PM on Jan 31st, 2021 using the subject line “Senior React Native Mobile Developer-Confidential Company”