Senior Programme Manager, Workplace Integrity
Tiri’s Workplace Programme supports initiatives to build the capacity of professionals in the public sector, business and civil society to recognise and implement effectively the ethics and integrity standards of their organisations, in the context of relevant laws, institutions, values and workplace norms. This involves increasing motivation and developing the skills needed to organise and strategise for positive change at institutional level. To this end, we seek to apply a range of training methods and tools that promote an organisational culture of integrity and a management framework within which organisational efforts to constantly improve integrity are shaped.
The Senior Programme Manager will develop and strengthen the organisational integrity dimension of Tiri’s activities. He/she will be instrumental in building a platform, in the form of increasing “proof of concept” and relationship development, for the expansion of programme activities in a subsequent phase, which is likely to include recruitment of a Programme Director and a focused fundraising drive.
Main tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Scope project implementation plans and budgets in consultation with donors, partners and other stakeholders as appropriate;
- Design, develop and implement related activities, including identifying resource requirements, providing material guidance and support, and managing, monitoring and evaluating performance to plan and budget on an ongoing basis;
- Prepare periodic narrative and financial performance reports for submission for donors, Tiri board/management and other key stakeholders as required;
- Support ongoing development of programme strategy;
- Proactively engage with existing and prospective external stakeholders to identify opportunities for collaborative initiatives, and develop corresponding strategic and tactical stakeholder partnerships;
- Maintain, develop and support application and dissemination of Tiri’s growing body of core methodology, tools and resources relating to organisational integrity;
- Design, develop and implement activities - including overseeing the activities of the Jakarta-based Workplace Programme Manager and providing material support in the form of resource development, quality review and/or training.
- Relevant university degree.
- Experience of working with local government, especially in developing and transition country contexts, would be a definite advantage.
- At least 7 years relevant practical experience gained in a management role in the public, private and/or third sector in a developing country setting. Experience of working in and/or with local government would be a considerable advantage.
- Sound planning, budgeting, financial management and reporting skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability, especially in interaction with culturally diverse staff and country contexts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on various concurrent assignments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (knowledge of other languages would be an advantage).
Duty station: Jerusalem or London, with extensive overseas travel to related countries
Working language: English
Type of position: Full-time
Deadline: Applications close 21 November 2010
Applications: Please send your CV, a covering letter stating your interest in the position, and two references IN ENGLISH ONLY to [email protected] with the subject title “Senior Programme Manager, Workplace Integrity”.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Tiri holds a gender equitable approach in the recruitment process
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.