- Organize and manage the overall program on the ground and provide effective leadership
- Ensure the culture of the whole organization reflects its mission and vision in all daily activities
- Cover all aspects of human resources incl. effective staff development
- Contribute to financial and budget processes and keep the budget
- Follow up on strategic plan and ensure proper execution
- Implement child protection and safeguarding policies
- Public Relations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities of the ideal candidate:
- Minimum a Batchelor degree or comparable in Business Administration, Management, or some other related field
- Musical and educational background is a plus.
- At least five years of experience in management and leadership
- Good skills as trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Good social and communication skills including nonviolent communication
- Experience in intercultural environment
- Experience in working with children and teenagers
- Skills in strategic development
- Good project management skills including monitoring and evaluation
- Passion for the development of a future-oriented program including leading a committed and responsible team
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Native language Arabic with very good English skills in writing and verbal
Please submit your application no later than August 15, 2020 to the following email address:
[email protected] Subject: Application Senior Program Manager
Your application must include the following items
- A cover letter describing why you think you are the best for this position (in English)
- Resume (in English)
- Two professional references, including contact name, organization name, address, telephone number and email address
Applications missing one of the above-mentioned items and/or received later than the announced deadline will not be considered. Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.