Role and Responsibilities:
- Continually collaborate with team members by overseeing the entire product development process; work alongside the development team and marketing team
- Handle the product lifecycle including product ideation, strategic planning, tactical initiatives, vision, strategy, roadmap, development and distribution.
- Determine the feasibility of new products, market segments and optimal value propositions.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for product
- Manage product and market analysis
- Create a product strategy by following up with stakeholders.
- Monitor competitors UI/UX for similar products, features and recommend corrective actions when needed.
- Decide what feature should be developed within a specific time frame, evaluate and approve estimations.
- Continuously review and approve products UI/UX to ensure flows and consistent experience. While also approving the UI design, features design and mockups before implementation.
- Responsible for customer retention through product engagement. Reflect customer’s issues and needs into actionable tasks in the product's roadmap.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Experience in creating reports, dealing with numbers and handling analytics
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English (Language)
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Well organized
Desired Skills (Plus):
- Experience in Genz product and Agile development
- Demonstrated experience in launching successful products
- Ability to plan forecast and analyze.
If you find yourself qualified for the job please send your CV by email to [email protected] (Your email should be titled with: Senior Product Manager)