A major company starting a partnership with an international donor is looking to establish a Procurement Department and is seeking to hire a Senior Procurement Manager as follows:
We are looking for an experienced cost-conscious Senior Procurement Manager to manage the donor’s procurement activities. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who understands the local market extensively and can handle preparing, issuing and awarding tenders above the $1 million mark. We’re a forward-thinking operation with expansion on the horizon, so someone who is willing to start and grow with us will be a perfect fit.
- Prepare, issue, and award high-value tenders.
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels.
- Build the Procurement Department’s team; manage staff’s training and capacity building.
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Senior Procurement Manager’s Job requirements
- Proven working experience of 7+ years as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement.
- Past experience with international organizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as experience in “reading” the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Experience in setting and controlling procurement strategies and procedures.
- Fluent in English.
Deadline for application: October 10th 2019
Location: Ramallah/ Jerusalem.
Place in the Organization: The Senior Procurement Manager reports to the Director.
Monthly base Salary: $8,500+
How to apply: a CV, Cover Letter, and all other supporting documents must be sent via email before the deadline to: [email protected]