For the benefit of one of the largest IT Services companies which is founded and based in the MENA region for 25 years, Business Alliance HR Services is hiring a Senior Oracle Developer to be based locally and working with the company’s HQ team in the Gulf.
This leading company has 1900+ Professionals working on 700+ Large Scale Projects. It has diverse vertical business lines including Banking, Big Data, Cloud Services, Integration, Cyber Security, ERP, CRM, and IT Management services, and it is currently expanding its team members through its presence in Palestine and Jordan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop and test implement, and maintain Oracle PL/ SQL packages, procedures functions & triggers & other functionalities
- Fixes and develops changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines.
- Prepares technical documentation on application specifications.
- Translate business requirements into technical design.
- Ensure that all assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of writing the Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages with best practices.
- Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, and partitions).
- Excellent understanding of Performance tuning.
- Ability to analyze coding problems and develop solutions.
- Database and application administration skills (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle).
- Require solid technical and analytical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Databases: Experienced in Oracle, IBM DB2 and MySQL is a plus.
- Environments: Windows, and Linux.
- Source Control and ALM: TFS, Git BitBucket, GitHub, Tortoise SVN, JIRA.
- 3+ Years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred.
Native Arabic speaker.
Fluency in the English Language.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة