A Reputable IT Company in Palestine wishes to recruit highly motivated personnel for the following challenging and rewarding opportunity Senior Network Engineer.
Work Location: Ramallah.
- General network operations, configurations, documentations and maintenance activities
- Network planning, designing, optimizing, Implementation and troubleshooting
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs to ensure network reliability, availability and serviceability within most minimal interruption
- Monitor Network performance and integrity and following up different monitoring systems
- Maintain High availability of network services/nodes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network incidents in minimum time.
- Implement network upgrades as per department plan.
- Performing the daily, weekly, and monthly routine health check
- Implement Network security policies and procedures.
- IPS and firewalls administration, monitoring, upgrades and reviewing
- Configure IPSEC tunnels and VPNs.
- Maintain a high quality of service delivered to customers.
- Create technical reports and technical documentation
- Keep records of network assets (routers, switches, licenses. etc.) and inventory control documents
- Following up vendors support tickets
- Microwave and Wireless networking configuration & optimization
- Implement Wi-Fi hotspots for events sponsored by ISP.
- Data center operations 24/7.
- Resolving costumers support tickets and communicate with customers when needed
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor degree in Computer/ Telecom engineering or Network related equivalent degrees
· 2 or more years of Networking experience.
· Familiarity in Cisco IOS platforms (Certification is a plus).
· In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP), Routing
· protocols (BGP, OSPF), Switching and Policy Based Routing
· Familiarity with access control models, network security and Firewall operations.
· Knowledge in IPv6
· Ability to work under pressure while on call 24/7.
· Sharp troubleshooting skills
· Proficiency in English (oral and written)
Send your CV to: [email protected] Before 31 Oct 2020