The purpose of this position is to serve as a Web Developer for our Flagship and other website and other applications. The person holding this position will be responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of these websites and applications. The incumbent will work with the design and UX teams along with the back-end integration teams to develop digital channel-ready assets for implementation, from layout to function.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related) and five years of related experience
· Deep functional knowledge or hands-on experience with Web APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL, etc.)
· Strong grasp of security principles and working knowledge of large-scale Content Management Systems for public websites are highly desirable
· Experience with Tridion Sites (SDL Web) Content Managements System considered a plus
· Familiarity and comfort working with cloud stacks and service based architectures. APA utilizes both AWS and Azure
· Familiarity with graphic design and/or web/application prototyping software
· Solid understanding of and experience with front-end and JS frameworks like Bootstrap, Node, Angular. Comfort with a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS a bonus
· Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software development.
· Familiarity with continuous integration principles
· Ability to solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends
· Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment by working closely in a team environment and also coordinating with other teams as needed.
Computer Skills Required:
· HTML/CSS/JS coding – Expert
· MVC patterns/framework – Experienced
· MS Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, and Git – Experienced
· AWS or other cloud environments - Experienced
· JS frameworks – Knowledgeable
· Docker, microservices, and distributed systems - Knowledgeable
· Tridion Sites (SDL Web), Elastic Search – Familiarity
· Agile development methodology – Experienced
· CI/CD principles - Knowledgeable
· Work with designers and UI/UX experts to convert designs into web assets
· Build and optimize association websites and applications for speed and responsiveness
· Create cascading style sheets that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
· Provide support and maintenance for association website’s content management system
· Perform advanced programming tasks. Construct relational databases, programs web applications, integrate 3rd party applications, and extend CMS functionality
· Mentor and coach other developers with programming issues. Test and debug own work and that of teammates
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies. Investigate new technologies and programs for incorporation into new/existing web/business process
· Promote usability best practices
· Develop and maintain system and application documentation
· Other duties as assigned
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover letter in word or PDF by email to
By no later than May 31, 2022 and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.