Gaza Household WASH Activity
Position: Senior MEL Specialist
Location: Gaza Strip
Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities is seeking a Senior MEL Specialist for a USAID-funded Household WASH program in Gaza. The three-year program will improve human health, environmental health and livelihoods in vulnerable communities by increasing access to facilities and services for safe domestic water and improved sanitation. Priorities include: 1) Providing durable solutions to vulnerable communities, such as the establishment, extension or rehabilitation of water distribution networks and sanitation systems at the household and neighborhood levels; and 2) Increasing emergency WASH preparedness interventions to mitigate and reduce rainwater and sewage flooding risks in vulnerable communities.
The Senior MEL Specialist will oversee the design and implementation of the program’s monitoring and evaluation system in accordance with USAID regulations and Global Communities’ standards. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare an Activity Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Plan, with appropriate indicators and an effective data collection system.
- Design a reporting system that provides insights to decision makers on activity performance and areas that require attention.
- Supervise the collection of quantitative and qualitative data, applying data quality standards and procedures and using scientific methods to ensure high quality of data.
- Oversee data analysis and reporting on achievements against set targets, highlighting emerging patterns and offering clear reports on findings and conclusions.
- Strengthen the skills of staff and program partners, including overseeing the monitoring and evaluation activities conducted by sub-grantees.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred;
- Five years of relevant monitoring and evaluation experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of evaluation methodologies for WASH activities;
- Proven ability to articulate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully translating data and findings into activity recommendations;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written Arabic;
المسمى الوظيفي Senior MEL Specialist
آخر موعد للتقديم 26 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
To apply for the position listed above, please send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday October 26, 2021, indicating the position title and location. Global Communities is an equal opportunity employer.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مؤسسة مجتمعات عالمية - مؤسسة CHF الدولية
رام الله والبيرة
Area Engineers (2)
Field Engineer (3)
Public Health Specialist
Social Inclusion Specialist
Chief of Party
20, Mar, 2018
Senior MEL Specialist
20, Mar, 2018