Business Alliance/HR Services is recruiting a Senior Manager for Fundraising & Communication for a leading NGO organization that is located in Ramallah, West Bank.
Reporting to: Director General.
Type of Contract: Full Time/Permanent.
Scope of Work:
- Contribute to the organization's strategic development, program integration, and presentation, and to key decisions affecting the organization.
- Represent the department among partners, donors, and the community and address queries where relevant.
- Develop strong working relationships with potential partners for new cooperation opportunities within the department area.
- Lead the Organization’s activities in fundraising, partnership development, external communications, and monitoring & evaluation.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, direct and control the quality of the organization's public communication, policies, and strategies.
- lead the organization's response and engagement in close collaboration with the concerned directors.
- Monitor and analyze public issues and debates that are relevant to the organization.
- Foster and manage media relations and assure the audiovisual and media archive's trustworthiness, usability, and completeness.
- Direct the organization's branding requirements, as well as its online presence and footprint.
- Achieve effective development communications for both internal and external constituencies.
- Ensure the reach and correctness of the organization’s public communication on activities, events, and other relevant actions.
2. Fundraising and Resource Mobilization:
- Direct and develop, the implementation of the organization’s fundraising strategy, policies, processes, budgeting, and effectively managing the fundraising team.
- Achieve fundraising strategic goals and accelerate income growth across major donors, corporates, and organizations.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with major donors, high-profile supporters, trusts, organizations, companies, and institutions.
- Ensure that donor criterion and requirements are well understood, documented, communicated, and met.
- Oversee the preparation of donor narrative and financial reports and other requirements.
3. Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning:
- Provide technical leadership, oversight, and strategic direction for (M&E) activities and develop frameworks, plans, and indicators to capture performance results.
- Provide effective and timely monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of all activities.
- Work with Program Directors and the DG to lead internal and external program assessments, and guarantee the execution of baseline, periodic, and final evaluations as needed.
- Oversee the publication of information to all relevant internal and external stakeholders on successful and promising initiatives, lessons learned, and other results.
- Maintain a solid M&E (and learning) system to track progress and achievement of program goals and outcomes.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Willing to work hands-on in developing and executing a variety of activities ranging from the routine to the highly visible.
- Self-starter, energetic with Strategic Mindset.
- Solid experience in developing and managing (M&E) systems.
- Resource management, training, capacity building, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent in the use of technology and computer software/applications.
- The ability to positively influence cross-departmental and cross-sector working.
- Excellent Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and management skills.
- Highly Interested in the issues concerning the NGO sector, development, and humanitarian issues.
Total Years of Experience:
- 10+ total years of experience, with a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Certificates in project management/ research/M&E are a plus.
- Communicates effectively (Arabic & English).
Percentage of Travel Time:
- Twice in a year.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through
or visit our company website on www.levantgulfhr.com/vacancies/