Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Valuation
Our company: BeInSights Consultancy Services Company
Our valuation services are objective and independent to ensure reliability for businesses and any third parties that may be considering the results of the exercise.
Our dedicated valuation teams provide expert opinions on a wide range of valuation scenarios, such as:
- Allocation of an acquisition price and calculation of goodwill
- Impairment testing
- Transactional valuations for M&A and fundraising
- Compensation of minority interests due to squeeze-outs
- Fairness opinions
- Restructuring of company assets
- Intangible asset valuation
- Financial model valuation
- Disagreements around contractual terms
- Shareholder entry and exits
- Issues due to succession
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a qualified, and self-driven Senior Valuation Manager. As a key member of the team, your role is crucial to ensure independent execution on valuation projects, coaching and developing staff, and improving the client’s service quality.
- Perform independent valuation for businesses, intellectual property, financial instruments, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, dispute resolution, financial reporting, and restructuring.
- Assist in market and industry research, construct and analyze financial models, develop financial models, and set up best practices, workflow, and procedures in related areas.
- Assist in pitching for new projects, including preparation and presentation of proposals, engagement letters, marketing materials and technical documents.
- Guide team to prepare and deliver high-quality valuation reports in accordance with relevant international valuation standards and/or financial reporting standards.
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements and proposing steps in improving client's network and relationship.
- Plan, supervise, train, and mentor seniors, associates and interns on valuation and valuation-related services and organize cross-function sharing and learning sessions.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics
- CFA, CVA qualification or MBA degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in valuation or corporate finance in an accounting/professional services firm
- Familiar with Bloomberg terminal and Capital IQ will be an advantage
- Strong grasp of business valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation
- Resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written (Arabic and English)
- The position and compensation offered will be based on your relevant working experience
Note: Part time freelancers are encouraged to apply
The email address to send the CV: [email protected]