The Manager of the Social Ice Cream will be responsible for all aspects of the Business, including administrative and financial work
Our organization needs a manager to design, organize and implement an effective business. The ideal candidate has the ability to understand the needs, tastes and behavior of clients and can collect and analyze it through real studies and statistics. He has insight into human behavior and motivational forces. We are looking for someone to manage employees and accounting, prepare, follow and update, effective business and action plans for the social ice cream, make excellent efforts to expand the business scope and its benefits and create effective marketing campaigns.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the space to suit the activities and relationships with suppliers
- Preparation of business and financial plan
- Management of the financial plan and follow-up of financial assets
- Substantiates ,Documents financial transactions ,Summarizes current financial status
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Supervision of production unit and sale point staff
- Monitoring of the work environment.
- Promotion of the Solidarity Economy Business approach
- Monitoring and evaluation of the activity
- Start-up ice cream manufacturing equipment and check it for optimal functioning.
- Ensure that all activities are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage and maintain the relationship with the client, vendors and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize risks related to the social ice cream activity
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation on the social ice cream activity
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of The social ice cream activity
- Coordinate with project manager for update on the activity progress, documentation, monitoring and reporting
- Any other duties.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At Least BA in Business, Accounting, Economy and Business Administration, fundraising or any related field.
- Proven 2 years’ experience in – management of a business, with particular attention to the social aim/approach.
- Experience in dealing with international cooperation Project.
- Liaising with the marketing and Investment Business
- Management, coordination and supervision of staff and work group
- Financial and accounting skills
- Competency in accounting program and Microsoft Office.
- Financial and administrative report for activity performance
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work both in the office and in the field
- Age between 25-40 Years old
Executive director of Palestinian Woman Development Society with coordination with the manager of the project.
The association has equal opportunities for all. All qualified applicants will have the opportunity to work without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected legal status or any other property protected by law.
Interested candidates can apply for this job by sending their CV and cover letter in English with the job title in the email address: [email protected] The deadline for receipt of applications is Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 4:00 pm. late applicants will not be considered. Applicants who have already applied to this job position are requested to avoid applying again, because the applications will not be considered again.