BA/LGHR is recruiting Senior Legal Manager for a well known company located in West Bank working in the infrastructure development and investment sectors.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Senior Legal Manager will oversee the legal aspects of the business and support the higher management with legal opinions in a variety of topics. He/She will Communicate and negotiate with external parties and deal with multiple stakeholders including Government entities, international donors and vendors.
Reporting to: CEO
Type of Contract: Full-Time Staff
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and MOUs.
- Drafting legal documents, policies and procedures.
- Providing legal opinions.
- Managing the relationship with the external lawyers.
- Managing the legal budget
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Experience in international contract drafting and negotiations.
- Experience in general corporate/commercial, projects/project finance, M&A.
- Ability to identify and mitigate legal compliance risks.
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices.
- Outstanding English written and oral communication and legal drafting
- Familiarity with international donors, policy and regulatory stakeholders is a plus
- Familiarity with the investment and infrastructure fields is a plus.
Total Years of Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of legal experience in a leading law firm and/or in-house legal team at a major corporation, with 5 years in a relevant field.
Education & Certificates Required:
- BS in Law
- Commercial law is a plus
- L.L.B, and L.L.M – is a plus.
- Membership of Bar is a plus.
- Outstanding Arabic and English.
- Hebrew is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their CVs online through our company website.