BA/HR is recruiting a Senior Java Developer for a leading international company providing technology solutions, and located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Reporting to: Assoc Director, Product Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of software enhancements and/or new products.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- Design and implement Rest APIs and services for frontend applications.
- Write clean reusable and maintainable code.
- Test written features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Lead the building of a dedicated, enthusiastic team of software developers and engineers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Ability to solve complex problems using the proper algorithms.
- Good design patterns knowledge and ability to utilize them in the Code.
- Strong experience in Java.
- Strong experience in Spring technology stack (spring MVC, spring boot, spring-security, spring cloud, spring data JPA).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of Angular framework.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة