Transcend is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following vacancy in its HQ in Bethlehem, Palestine.
Senior Java Developer
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Computer Skills Required:
- Significant experience with modern web application design and development using JAVA programing language, Spring Framework and related technologies.
- Design, develop, document, and test the core components of a large Java/Spring enterprise system (web applications, web services, and reusable libraries.)
- Experience developing enterprise applications using J2EE/JEE technologies such as Java 8+, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, Eclipse, Web Services (XML, SOAP/RESTful).
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, HTML5.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing platform.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and database design and troubleshooting (PL/SQL).
- Work with requirements analysts, architects, and integration testers to ensure the quality and integrity of the developed code.
- Work with application developers in a team environment and also coordinate with other teams as needed.
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Provide production support as needed.
- Experience with Automated unit tests (JUnit, Mockito)
- Familiarity with continuous integration principles.
- Experience with Source Control and CM Tools (Git, JIRA)
- Knowledge of Learning Tool Interoperability and Learning Management Systems is a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards throughout all software development.
Interested applicants should send their c.v (English only) to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [Senior Java Developer] in the subject line of your e-mail.
The successful candidates will need to have a commitment to challenging students to reach the highest possible standard, have excellent communication skills and be an effective team player.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.