The A. M. Qattan Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit developmental organisation working in the fields of culture and education, with a particular focus on children, teachers and young artists. The Foundation’s operations are mainly in Palestine. Further information about the Foundation and its programmes can be found on:
The A.M. Qattan Foundation is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Senior HR Manager to work in its offices in Ramallah. Following is the description of this position:
Job Title: Senior HR Manager
Job Type: Full time
Line of Responsibility: Director of Administration.
Work Location: Ramallah
Job Objectives: Lead the Foundation’s human resource functions according to the approved policies and procedures, in full coordination with the Director of Administration and the relevant staff, and to provide information, support, and counselling to staff and supervisors on various human resources and work-related issues.
For the detailed job description of this position and the application form, please check the following link:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in HR management.
- Excellent knowledge of performance review methods and techniques;
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of relevant laws and legislations;
- Proven experience in the utilisation of MenaItech software.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including the ability to operate payroll and HR systems at a highly proficient level;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work within a team.
- Effective communication skills (in English and Arabic);
- Excellent team management skills;
- Results-driven work ethics;
- Ability to collaborate in a team;
- Ability to make competent, independent decisions.
Interested individuals should submit the application coupled with their CV and letter of interest by Wednesday 27/10/2021. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.