A leading investment and development company is looking for the following vacancy to be filled, a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics and ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- 10 years minimum of HR Management Experience
- Knowledge of human resources policies and procedures and, more importantly, their application in the day to day working environment is critical to the success of the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication both in Arabic and English.
- Manage operations and processes within budget.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
- General and senior management skills.
If you find yourself qualified, kindly send your most updated CV and cover letter to the following email [email protected] before 30/1/2019.