For the Faith and in the Service of Humanity
St. John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital Group
Senior Fundraising Officer Vacancy
St John Eye Hospital Group is the leading provider of eye care in East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip. The main Hospital is located in Jerusalem and has centers in Hebron, Anabta and in Gaza. In addition to our extensive range of specialist services we also provide support within the community through our Outreach Teams which travel throughout the West Bank.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We seek to recruit an experienced Senior Fundraising Officer on a full-time basis 40hours/week (5days/week). To apply you should have the following:
- A minimum of a B.A degree (a Master’s degree is desirable) in Business Administration, Management, Development, Marketing, International Cooperation and Development or Project Management and/or any relevant field.
- 5-7 years of extensive experience in Marketing, Fundraising and/or Project and Grants Management.
- Proven experience in proposal writing at various complexity levels.
- Excellent organizational skills and Flexible on working hours
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and patients internally and externally.
- Ability to travel regularly and flexibly within the West Bank & Gaza, and abroad.
- Very strong computer skills.
- Valid driving license (preferable).
- Fluent in English and Arabic (read, write and speak).
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Employment Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.stjohneyehospital.org/work-with-us or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] . The closing date for receipt of the application is Monday December 16, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SJEHG has the right to cancel the post without notice.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying to in the subject field. RESUME’S (CVS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information about the job description you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: [email protected] .