Leading ISP in Palestine wishes to recruit highly motivated personnel for the following challenging and rewarding opportunity: Senior Full Stack Software Developer.
- Contribute to software designs and ideas for new functionalities, improvements, testing and bug fixing.
- Develop or integrate approved products or services.
- Design, Develop and perform testing integration of software components.
- Document developed software and ensure coding quality according to relevant coding standards.
- Perform all support functions to internally developed products and systems. (In-house developed products and systems include few SMS services, Web based projects)
- Generate daily operational administration reports.
- Manage databases associated with the services/systems.
- Manage and monitor out sourcing projects in addition to Interior projects
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
- Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related experience.
- Solid understanding of web development using PHP with more than two years of experience.
- Any experience at any of these front-end frameworks is a huge plus: Angular, React, Vue.js, Ionic & Cordova, webpack.js.
- Performs application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook .. etc)
- Superior skills in MySQL,SQL Server.
- Web applications' security principle.
- Understand object-oriented programming
Send your CV to [email protected]