A Respectable IT Company based in Ramallah– Palestine, is looking to recruit highly motivated person for the following vacancy: Senior Full Stack Software Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop the full cycle of software applications " Full stack" .
· Contribute to software designs and ideas for new functionalities, improvements, testing and bug fixing.
· Develop or integrate approved products or services.
· Design, Develop and perform testing integration of software components.
· Document developed software and ensure coding quality according to relevant coding standards.
· Perform all support functions to internally developed products and systems. (In-house developed products and systems include few SMS services, Web based projects)
· Generate daily operational administration reports.
· Develop new web sites for customers.
· Develop Web-Applications.
· Support the Company and customer websites developed internally
· Support the Company internal in-house developed systems.
· Add new Feature to the Company system as needed.
· Manage databases associated with the services/systems.
· Manage and monitor out sourcing projects in addition to Interior projects
· Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
· Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
· Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
· Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related experience.
· Solid understanding of web development using PHP with more than two years of experience. It is prefer to have IOS and Android training and work experience.
· Performs application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on PHP.
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
· Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook .. etc)
· Superior skills in MySQL,SQL Server.
· Web applications' security principle.
· AJAX ,JQuery and client-side scripting.
· Understand object-oriented programming.
Send your CV to [email protected]