This role reports to Development Team Leader or Development Manager. The person will be responsible for design and the development of a set of applications, using web technologies.
- Designs and develops new applications;
- Participates in design and code reviews;
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements;
- Monitors and maintains existing production system(s).
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT, Science) or any equivalent training;
- Complementary studies as a plus;
- 5+ years of experience as front-end Developer;
- Proficient in Angular 2.0 and Typescript;
- Solid understanding of modern development methods and tools (OOP, design patterns, MVC);
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Full Professional English (mandatory);
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems;
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below