Senior Electrical Engineer (Physical Designer)
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer or relevant field to become part of Integrated Circuits (IC) Layout group. You will become a team player who is highly motivated and challenges seeking, and to be part of the Intellectual Property (IP) development group working on the technology edge process (nanotechnology scale) and products that our client is developing.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant fields
- 2+ years of relevant IC design and layout experience
- Comprehensive understanding of IC (VLSI) design flow, methodologies, simulations and layout of digital and analog circuits
- Experience with cell and block level custom layout, floor planning and verification in different levels
- DR, RV, RC, and Layout Verification (LV) flows.
- Experience with board level (PCB) design and layout – advantage
- Familiar with the industry standard layout editing and verification tools
- Independent learner
- Independent worker and problem-solver
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to convey opinion and requirements.
- Strong English communication skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged tosend their CVs to : [email protected]
no later than 30/01/2019