MSI implements USAID’s Middle East & North Africa Monitoring, Evaluation, & Learning Services (MENA MELS) Activity, which supports the design and implementation of rigorous monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities for USAID’s Middle East Bureau and its operating units (OU) in 10 countries in the Middle East and North Africa, including the West Bank and Gaza. Under MENA MELS, the MSI team will conduct third-party monitoring of USAID-funded activities in the West Bank and Gaza. These third-party monitoring activities will track, verify, and collect data from implementing partners across multiple sectors, including sustained water access, economic growth, youth development, and humanitarian assistance.
**Please note: Only citizens of West Bank/Gaza are eligible for this position**
The Senior Data Analyst will assist in the compilation and management of TPM data, oversee data management, cleaning, and analysis, monitor data quality and accuracy, support the creation of analytical plans, and conduct analysis for inclusion in reports, presentations, and online dashboards. The Senior Data Analyst will work closely with two Data Analysts and the TPM team to implement the TPM plan to ensure reporting and analysis meets USAID’s needs . The Senior Data Analyst will work together with the Data Analysts and third-party monitoring (TPM) team under the direct supervision of the Team Lead to support the MENA MELS field team. This is a full-time position.
- Support and manage the TPM analyst team, including review of analysis, data cleaning, and reporting to ensure all work is accurate and data are handled properly.
- Support analytical planning with the TPM team, including timelines, requirements for data visualization, reporting approach, and appropriate treatment of data
- Work with the TPM Team to clean monitoring data and facilitate the collection of TPM data.
- Create data reporting products using data collected for TPM, as well as other sources as needed, such as graphs, briefing documents, and narrative summaries.
- Assist in tool development, deployment, and data management for TPM activities and surveys using mobile data collection tools and online survey systems.
- Support the implementation of the TPM data collection protocols, including use of TPM instruments to interviews, observe, and collect information from USAID activities and implementing partners.
- Analysis and triangulation of geospatial data from IPs and other donors to develop visualization and infographic products may be needed.
- Analyze relationships among varying types of data.
- Work alongside the TPM analysts to analyze, manage, and report on TPM data.
- Coordinate with USAID IPs to fill out data gaps and data discrepancy.
- Support the program team to ensure that technical narrative reports have graphic enhancements such as charts, graphs that relay data and its analysis, photos, and other visual aids.
- Responsible for supporting the management all processes and outputs related to TPM products and data, as well as information management systems, including web applications if relevant.
- Provide support and recommendations and implementation of data analysis best practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, or in an applied quantitative discipline such as data science, computer science, or related field is required, Master's preferred.
- Minimum of five years of professional-level experience in conducting quantitative analysis.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in developing data analysis plans.
- Experience calculating representative sample sizes for quantitative studies preferred.
- Experience designing quantitative surveys and/or qualitative interview guides preferred.
- Communication, organizational representation and coordination, time management, qualitative and analytical skills with ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively with professionals required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on a team.
- Demonstrated experience with statistical coding/software, such as R, Python, or Stata.
- Experience with and knowledge of GIS analysis and software, such as QGIS, preferred.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Arabic required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below