Quizplus is a world-wide educational technology company based in Dubai, operating as an online learning platform for higher education students to access a wide range of course-specific study resources contributed by a community of students and experts. Quizplus is a fast-growing company in publishing daily helpful and accurate study materials audited by a team of in-house experts.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our international English-speaking customers are satisfied and able to make the most of our platform. Responsibilities will include:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determine the cause of the problem and select the best solution.
- Work out strategies of engagement to increase renewals and reduce down-sales
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction by gathering customer feedbacks
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Supervise usage rates and carry out engagement activities in order to increase or maintain the customer’s usage of product.
- Lead, plan, train, and review the work of staff responsible for providing customer service functions and services; participate in performing the most complex work of the unit.
- Train assigned employees in their areas of work including customer service related methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Verify the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Fluent/native in English, an additional language is a plus
- Proven customer support experience
- No specific degree required
- Strong communications skills: handling and actively listening
- Customer orientation and ability to respond to different types of characters (patient and empathetic)
- Ability to multi-task
- Address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work night shifts.
The work will be from the office. If you find yourself qualified for the job please send your CV by email to [email protected] (Your email should be titled with: Senior Customer Support)