Job Title: Senior CAD Operator
Duty Station: Ramallah
A leading consulting engineering firm based in Ramallah is seeking qualified and experienced Senior CAD Operator to join our team
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and draft CAD (computer-aided design) drawings associated with water and wastewater and associated facilities, transportation and site development.
- Review Survey data to identify missing information or inconsistent data. Format survey data in accordance with provided design/drafting standards
- Work closely with the project managers, and project engineers to make sure that the design is precise. Also to ensure that contract responsibilities are met.
- Follow project schedules and meet project due dates.
- Meet all project specifications and formatting within company principles.
- Accountable for the maintenance of the CAD drawing library.
- Assist in collecting data
- Attend meetings as required by management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Vocational/technical training beyond high school and/or a B.S. in Civil, Construction Technology, or related degrees
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Civil 3D
- Must have the ability to create piping designs from rough sketches using company standard symbols and practices
- Must have knowledge of basic and advanced commands and their structure, the use of X-refs, viewports, layer states, dimensioning and palettes;
- Strong sense and commitment to CAD standards and procedures
Apply online with a resume and cover letter via email to [email protected] quoting Job title.
Interested candidates should submit their application no later than May 15, 2021