For the benefit of one of the largest IT Services companies which is founded and based in the MENA region for 25 years, Business Alliance HR Services is hiring a Senior Business Analyst to be based locally and working with the company’s HQ team in the Gulf.
This leading company has 1900+ Professionals working on 700+ Large Scale Projects. It has diverse vertical business lines including Banking, Big Data, Cloud Services, Integration, Cyber Security, ERP, CRM, and IT Management services, and it is currently expanding its team members through its presence in Palestine and Jordan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and articulate business stakeholders’ expectations in terms of the scope of work.
- Document and communicate stakeholder expectations on the project.
- Assist business stakeholders in articulating tangible requirements based on business objectives and strategic goals.
- Understand strategic business cases and translate them into tangible key performance indicators for the program/project.
- Visualize and document customer journeys for the client with an emphasis on the To Be state.
- Document client requirements in terms of functional specification documents or product/feature backlogs, that cover features, functionalities, use cases, user stories, etc.
- Understand and document non-functional requirements.
- Document and ensure traceability of client requirements to development and testing phases.
- Identify, articulate, and document potential scenarios and exceptions.
- Manage business and IT stakeholder communications, and functional and technical requirements.
- Provide functional training to business users prior to testing by business stakeholders.
- Identify potential change (s) to the scope of work.
- Analyze and document the potential impact of change and communicate with stakeholders.
- Assist technical teams in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Strong experience with technical documentation (i.e. UML, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, High-Level Design, etc.).
- At least 2 years experience in the banking industry including brokerage implementation.
- Hands-on experience in agile methodology including creating user stories and managing the backlog.
- Knowledge of SOA and web services is a plus.
- Experience in business processing reengineering and business process improvement.
- Professional technical writing skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Exposure to IT and Data Science Industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Visual modeling skills.
- Proven ability to understand business ideas/problems and develop technology solutions to enable/solve business ideas/problems.
- Ability to understand customer needs and perform sound business analysis work.
- Ability to comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
Years of Experience:
- 5-7 Years of experience in a similar role.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Native Arabic speaker.
- Fluency in the English Language.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة