BA/LGHR is recruiting a Senior Budgeting & Financial Analyst for a leading company, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Reporting to: Finance Department Head
Type of Contract: 1-2 Years Contract. Possibility to be permanent depending on performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Managing the preparation of financial reports, analyzing financial data, and monitoring internal controls.
- Conducting a cost-benefit analysis to determine value.
- Determining whether budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
- Monitoring and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Forecasting and tracking financial results throughout the year to meet budget projections.
- Managing and guiding team members.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency.
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Strong presentation, communication, and reporting skills.
- Financial Excel and Macros, Access is a plus.
- Preferably a valid driving license and a car.
- Ability to travel.
Total Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or any relevant fields.
- At least CPA, CMA, ACCA, CFA.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة