HLB Sahhar CPA has a team of experienced professionals working in East Jerusalem. Our commitment to quality and excellence has been the driving force in helping clients grow across borders, offering audit and assurance, tax and a wide range of advisory services.
We are currently seeking to hire a qualified, motivated, high performing professional to join our Audit Team as a Senior Auditor in the Audit and Assurance Department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, conducting, and managing the auditing process.
- Supervising and coaching Audit Associates and interns.
- Performing understanding process on the client’s information and operations.
- Assessment of the client's internal controls and risks.
- Checking for compliance with the legislation and accounting standards.
- Using analytical skills and tools to analyse the client's financial statements throughout the audit process.
- Examining financial statements, accounting records, other documents, and information for misstatements due to error or fraud.
- Performing audit and assurance procedures on systems, operations, and accounts.
- Leading the team in conducting audit procedures (Test of Details, Test of Controls, and Substantive analytical).
- Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements.
- Reporting audited financial statements.
- Taking the lead in managing and completing the audit file.
- Completing audits on time and submitting reports to auditing manager.
- Communicating with the Manager and/or Partner in a timely manner with respect to engagement progress – risks, issues, variances from plan.
- Reviewing the work of the associate levels and providing them on-job training, coaching and timely constructive feedback to help them grow in their careers.
- Engaging with team and clients from the planning through the completion phase of the audit as well as closely following up on the progress of the requested tasks to ensure meeting the timeline.
- Performing procedures as necessary to support issuance of the assurance deliverables.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelors in accounting
- Professional certification CPA
- Progressive experience as an experienced auditor or senior accountant at least four years.
- Previous experience as a Senior Associate in a Big 4 professional services firm is an asset.
- Holder of Jerusalem ID Card and Valid Driving License.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (oral and written), Knowledge in Hebrew is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software.
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISA, Accounting, Audit, and related laws and regulations.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge in any Audit technologies, and experience using Data Analytics tools is a plus.
Anyone interested in this vacancy is welcome to send their CV to the below email.