SnapGoal: is a Palestine startup runs a social app for football in MENA region www.snapgoal.com
We are looking for a creative android developer who always thinks out of the box and believes in the spirit of startup vision, we expect to hire a family member who is committed, hardworking and passionate about providing a quality code based on the recent technologies and trends.
- Working in entrepreneurial startup with enjoyable working environment
- Experience exchange with colleagues, mentors, and consultants.
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Flexible working schedule
- Offer employees shares depend on performance.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science with 3+ experience
- Proven software development experience and NATIVE Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Experience publishing a high-quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and growing environment
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
NICE TO HAVE
- IOS Development.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries
- Experience working with video playback, especially hls/dash
- Video streaming & camera2 library experience.
Interested candidates should forward a CV with a cover letter to
and links to the app he/she developed.