ARKAN is a leading Consultancy and Accounting Outsourcing company located in Ramallah- Palestine. Founded in 2015, its aim is to deliver high-end professional accounting and financial management to the market in order to elevate companies, organizations etc. to the next level of technology and advancement.
Arkan is looking for a devoted, motivated, talented accounting professional to fulfill the position of “senior accountant”. Their duty will include assuming leadership to guide accounting personnel in their daily tasks, reviewing financial data to make forecasting responsible decisions for the sake of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage Accounting cycles for Akan Clients, Sales cycle, procurement and purchase cycle, stock management, collection cycle, payables and receivable cycles
- Manage Arkan clients’ projects
- Manage Arkan clients in all sectors: trade, service, startups, manufacturing, NGO’s,
- Make full bookkeeping
- Stock management and warehouse management
- Apply Manufacturing and costing and cost flow methods and cost calculation and allocation for Arkan clients
- Manage fixed assets
- Manage payroll
- Provide directions to management like ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Analyze financial statements and discrepancies and alert the management if necessary
- Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Delegate financial responsibilities to the accounting team
- Review junior accountant bookkeeping
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- CMA or CPA holder or any other international certificate.
- 5 years of experience in the field of financial management
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in word and spread sheet software
- Proficient in ERP Solutions and accounting software
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong understanding of tax and regulation
- Worked for one of the big companies
- Fluent English
- Writing skills in Arabic and English
For those who believe they can crush this position, please apply using the following link
No later than 24 Feb 2022