BA/LGHR is recruiting a Senior Accountant for a private contractor and real estate developer located in Jericho, Palestine.
Reporting to: General Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking project costs and accounts for project development and construction activities for a portfolio of projects.
- Daily / Monthly recording of accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Executing the month-end and year-end closing process and reporting, financial analysis, job costs, contracts, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Performing account reconciliation, maintaining tax and audit schedules, and ensuring audit and regulatory compliance.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Follow-up with relevant authorities and organizations like the Municipality, Banks, Ministries, etc, as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (especially in the Construction Sector).
- Ability to read and interpret construction contracts, and other pertinent construction documents.
- Project development and construction experience are highly preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software/systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Total Years of Experience:
5-7 years of experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Relevant certification is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة