WOSPAC World Sport Academy (WOSPAC) was founded in 1951 in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. It has a high quality soccer school with national and international recognition being considered one of the best in Europe for the development of football players and coaches. WOSPAC has operating franchises all over the world, and in 2016 it was opened in Palestine. WOSPAC Palestine Academy is seeking for creative, problem-solving with good manner employee to join its management team. Job Title :
Secretary Job Description: The secretary is the main phone operator and provides administrative support to the whole academy.
Reporting: Directly to the Academy Manager.
- Receiving and distributing all incoming calls among staff.
- Printing, copying, filing and scanning.
- Answering visitors’ inquiries and taking notes.
- Arranging meetings.
- Attending meetings as required and taking meetings notes.
Qualifications and experience
- A college degree in business administration or English or any other related field.
- Minimum one year experience in secretary work.
- Fluent in English language.
- Very good knowledge of using computer: Microsoft office and internet.
- Ramallah resident.
Qualified candidates are asked to send their curriculum vitas with a cover letter to the following e-mail:
no later than 1/2/2018. Please write the name of the position in the subject line of the e-mail.