International Medical Corps has been serving the neediest of Gaza since 2009; globally IMC has ever present from relief to self-reliance since 1984.
- Non-profit humanitarian organization to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster, and disease.
- Multinational professionals who deliver vital health care services, trauma care, mental health services and protection helping the marginalized overcome devastation.
- Preeminent global first responder, providers of emergency assistance and relief and tools for reconstruction and sustainable development.
IMC is seeking individual trainer/s to conduct training of the following main topic: Search and Rescue
IMC is therefore seeking to appoint an individual service provider who would be able to train 200 community members from five governorates at the highest quality. In addition, the individual service provider is to provide a training manual (Hard copy and soft copy) for trainees to enable them to pass on skills gained. Individual trainers have authority to issue and sign on training certificate for trainees.
DRR Project Background
Under BHA fund, DRR project aims to strengthen emergency response capacities during and resilience after a natural hazard. and reducing disaster damage to critical infrastructure and disruption of basic services at the community level. DRR project seeks to increasing of community preparedness capacity that leads to reduce risk of mortality and morbidity during natural disasters.
Desired Start Date: January 2023
End date: February 2023
Location: Gaza Strip
- The training course is aimed enhance community capacity in search and rescue capacity for trainees to scale up prevention action skills among the community in Gaza strip
- The training needs to enable community and improve capacity in disaster preparedness to effectively manage accidents and treat risk happen during natural disaster to enhance community preparedness capacity.
- Training will target 200 community members which have been selected by IMC. (40 trainees from each governorate).
- Training planned to be conducted in January 2023.
- Conduction of 10 days (60 training hours) for all governorates for 200 trainees.
- conduct Pre and post assessment to evaluate knowledge improvement. (Should be approved by IMC).
- Training educational materials as soft and hard copy (Should be approved to IMC).
The work will take place during January 2023.
- Formulation of the training module including mentioned topics above.
- Design and submit the training schedule.
- Design pre and post assessment form to measure trainees’ knowledge
- Write and submit the training report and other supporting documents.
- Communicate with IMC program staff for any logistic or technical support.
For more detailes, please see attached TOR.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Recognized registration certificates in related field.
- Experience in related field for 5 years at least.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree and accredited professional training related to training subjects
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Reporting skills (English and Arabic).
- Excellent understanding of Palestinian context.
Required Documents to be submitted:
- Cover letter and CV highlighting relevant experience
- Training material (Presentation and handout)
- 2 samples of training course have carried out for a recognized organization
- Copy of ID
- Signed TOR (Terms of Reference) with financial offer using template in the attached TOR
- The Closing Date and Time for this Offer is December 25, 2022, 11:59 PM – Local Time
- The offers should be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] by the closing date and time stated above and indicating in the subject line: Search and Rescue Trainer
- For any inquires. Please contact by email to [email protected] or Mobile: 0562010431
- You should sign on each page of this document (TOR)