Bank of Palestine is seeking to recruit a qualified candidate for the position “Scrum Master/ Agile Coach” to join Digital Transformation Department team.
Location: General Management\Gaza.
- Use agile methodologies to support multiple scrum teams.
- Provide necessary support to team owners and team leaders to deliver the products that would help achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- provide necessary knowledge for the development team in the scrum ways and provide the leadership needed to achieve that.
- Assist team members and team owners to remove obstructions and provide necessary coaching for that.
- Resolve prioritization issues.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a high level of scrum maturity across all teams and development teams
- Lead and participate in educational workshops across the organization to help spread the knowledge about scrum ways.
- Active involvement in the local Agile community is advantageous.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology, or a relevant field.
- 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master, project management, leadership positions or in a similar role.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent control of English language is a must.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Situational awareness.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- Experience working with multiple Scrum Teams simultaneously is required.
- Experience in coaching teams and organizations in the adoption of Agile methodologies and principles advantageous
- Practical knowledge of successful Agile techniques as well as techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand her/his team needs.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand her/his team needs.
For interested candidates, please submit a job application at: bankofpalestine.com/career
no later than Thursday, March 31, 2022, quote “Scrum Master” on the vacancy field.
Bank of Palestine is an equal opportunity employer and females are highly encouraged to apply.