Description about Safarway
Safarway is a Palestinian-European company that was established in 2018, with its headquarters and development center located in the city of Ramallah, and has currently more than 50 employees in Palestine and abroad.
It has launched the first and largest Arab platform and application that provides rich and up-to-date content in the field of travel to all destinations in the world using the latest artificial intelligence technologies, big data and cloud computing.
The platform includes the largest community of Arab travelers who share their experiences and photos from their trips and exchange information and ratings about the best places to visit around the world, giving users a realistic and authentic image of the tourist destinations that they can visit.
We are currently hiring a Scrum Master to guide our Scrum Teams on using Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality Safarway products.
Main Responsibilities of a Scrum Master
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing project scope and timelines
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective meeting
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
- Enabling collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least three years of experience as Scrum Master/ Project manager with technical teams
- Strong knowledge of the Scrum framework as well as other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, Crystal, XP, etc
- A scrum master certification (CSM) would be a strong plus
- You have JIRA/Confluence experience
- You have excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- You possess strong problem solving and prioritization skills
Please send your CV to [email protected] no longer than July 7th, 2021.