Innotech – As a growing company, aims to provide innovative and digital solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs. Our products go through the entire development cycle of requirement specifications with the customers, the design of the system, development using modern technologies, and quality assurance of the product. Performance, security, reliability, and scalability are our top aims while working specifically in the area of private equity, one of the fastest-growing institutional asset classes today in the financial markets.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
Responsibilities of Scrum Master:
- The scrum master handles facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution skills, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect.
- Should be a friendly communicative person.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be an expert in estimation and planning. S/he knows how to create useful, reliable, and practical plans for software development projects and s/he knows how to help the team.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his/her team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum processes.
- Ability to track and remove impediments or help the team to do that.
- A scrum master is a servant first, who serves her/his team members before considering her/himself.
- Makes sure everyone on the team understands the sprint’s goals and scope.
- Helps product owners to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation processes.
- Acts as safeguard for her/his team.
- Produces and reports KPIs to measure the efficiency and the productivity of the team and individuals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Valid Certified Scrum Master.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, project management, leadership positions or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Experience in Scaling agile is a plus (e.g. [email protected], SAFe, Nexus)
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project/product management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach the team on how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methods to motivate her/ his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand her/his team needs.
- S/He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service-oriented environments, Agile practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed to personal growth.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities.
- A highly motivated and self-reliant individual with a true willingness to work as part of a team
- Handling intricacies
- Team coach
- Cultivating a trust culture
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through the below link:
Apply Now. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* Looking forward to receiving your application!