Innotech- A growing company located in Ramallah. At Innotech, we value motivated individuals who are eager to manage the development process of our software platforms. We seek smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
Innotech for Programming and Technology L.L.C.
Edward Said Street, Castle Building (Wassel Building)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Responsibilities of Scrum Master:
- Scrum master handles facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution skills, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Should be a friendly communicative person.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be an expert in estimation and planning. S/he knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects and s/he knows how to help the team.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his/her team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum processes.
- Ability to track and remove impediments or help the team to do that.
- Scrum master is a servant first, who serves her/his team members before considering her/himself.
- Makes sure everyone on the team understands the sprint’s goals and scope.
- Helps product owners to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation processes.
- Acts as safeguard for her/his team.
- Produces and reports KPIs to measure the efficiency and the productivity of the team and individuals.
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Valid Certified Scrum Master.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master, project management, leadership positions or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Experience in Scaling agile is a plus (e.g. [email protected], SAFe, Nexus)
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project / product management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach the team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methods to motivate her/ his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand her/his team needs.
- S/He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, Agile practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Committed to personal growth.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities.
- A highly motivated and self-reliant individual with a true willingness to work as part of a team
- Handling intricacies
- Team coach
- Cultivating a trust culture
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* Looking forward to receiving your application! *