The school presently caters for pupils aged 3 – 18. The academic programme in Early Years is based on the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum with the addition of Arabic.
We are looking for an experienced school nurse to join our institution in August 2023
Your primary responsibility will be to provide health services to students when they are at school. For example, you’ll treat injuries and mild to acute sicknesses, or support students with chronic illnesses. You’ll also help with preventive care by educating students on how to avoid communicable diseases and having proper hygiene.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- excellent organizational skills.
- the ability to communicate with children, their parents or guardians, and teachers.
- speak and write in English and Arabic.
- have a degree in Nursing and a valid national certification.
- knowledge of basic computer software.
- have a genuine interest in improving children’s lives.
Please email/fax CV containing the names and email contact of two referees, together with a brief letter detailing your relevant experience, to arrive as soon as possible to:
Please put the title ‘School Nurse’ in the email title