Bethlehem University is seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to serve as a Development Officer/Scholarships & Grants. The general purpose of the Development Officer position is to help support Bethlehem University’s resources and sustainability by soliciting and securing significant and ongoing donations, funds, endowments, and student scholarships.
The post is responsible for consistently enhancing the pool of future donors to ensure growth in revenue received annually by the University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or a related field such as Management, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communication is required. A Master’s degree is advantageous.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience directly related to the specified duties and responsibilities, of which at least two years of appeal/grant writing and fundraising professional experience in higher education, nonprofit, or fundraising institution.
- Excellent English language written and spoken skills. Arabic and/or any other language would be an added value.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; sound judgment and integrity.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Description and details can be found at the following link: