The Salesforce Developer will perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform and performing administrative functions. The Salesforce Developer will work within the Salesforce team in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset. The Salesforce Developer will also play a role in executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
• Work within the Salesforce team on Salesforce technical solutions that include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
• Perform Salesforce declarative programming and administration tasks (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
• Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force
• Perform unit testing and defect fixes
• Perform system administration functions for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
• Manage basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Monitor Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
• Support the identification of duplicate data and general poor data quality, and perform cleansing and standardization efforts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• One or more Salesforce Developer/Administrator Certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer/administrator
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
• Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
• Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Years of Experience: 3 years
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover letter in word or PDF by email to
By no later than 30 AUG 2023 and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.