BA/LGHR is recruiting a Sales Supervisor for a Medical Supplies Company with 30 years of existence in the market, and located in Palestine.
The ideal candidate must be sales-savvy, committed, and have a positive attitude.
Reporting to: General Manager / Owner
Type of Contract: Full time-Permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning the products’ technical and clinical details to be able to provide the customers with the appropriate solutions.
- Conducting market analysis and feedback.
- Visiting key medical and administrative staff in Hospitals and establishing relationships with them.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
- Planning all sales activities and achieving sales targets.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Knowledge of market research.
- Technical sales & marketing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and taking initiatives.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-Management: Working with minimal supervision, managing own time effectively, maintaining control over all current projects/ responsibilities, and following up on all relevant issues.
- Own a car.
Total Years of Experience:
3+ Years of relevant experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Nursing, Pharmacy, or any relevant medical field.
West Bank (Ramallah & North Areas)
Fluent in Arabic
Good in English
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة