Advanced Technologies for Business (ATB) is an IT company that specializes in providing quality solutions to businesses in the Food & Beverage, Retail and payment solutions, which can be integrated as per business needs. ATB also provide Enterprise Resource Management system with accounting, financial, warehouse and inventory modules and CRM. ATB is the local partner of ICG International.
Currently ATB is looking for an excellent candidate to join the Oracle Food and Beverage team selling our Point of Sale (POS) Products. We are looking for experienced sales representatives to target small and medium sized restaurant & retail shops working within an assigned target list and/or market segment. You’ll be tasked with achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration by effectively selling ATB products and services.
You will qualify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. Developing and maintaining relationships with such prospects will be an integral part of the sales process and an expectation of the position. The job will entail preparing detailed proposals that include hardware, software, and services in order to meet or exceed monthly/yearly sales and revenue objectives outlined within our forecasting tools.
We’re looking for individuals with experience selling POS to the Restaurant & retail industry. If you are ready for an exciting career change to the leader in the market, please apply!
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience selling business applications software to hospitality & retail industry.
- Skill at identifying stakeholder and decision-makers and building strong relationships with all levels of customers from owners to executive management.
- Operational experience in the hospitality industry and knowledge in retail industry is strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of how products and services can positively impact organizations operations.
- Ability to learn technical aspects of the products. Relationship-building skills: Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships, which promote long-term success.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management systems; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]