FourMed Projects Services Company is a medical supplies branch of FourMed head office in United Arab Emirates “UAE”. It’s operating in the UAE through offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and in Palestine since 2012 through an office in Nablus city.
We at FourMed aim to deliver comprehensive solutions to our local area health care service providers with different specialties, through specialized business units with high quality and innovative medical products along with our commitment to customer service excellence, ensuring long term relationships with our customers.
FourMed currently seeking for professional Sales representative to work within our team in Nablus Branch office
Duration: Full time, one year – renewable.
Starting date: November 2019.
Salary: Starting from 2000 ILS and other benefits.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of B.A degree in bio-medical or Electrical engineering.
- Newly graduated or at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Fluency in Speaking, writing both Arabic and English.
- Professional IT skills.
- Good leadership and customer services skills.
- High work ethic and professional mannerisms. - Excellent social networking and representative skills.
- Proper knowledge in Medical commercial needs in the country.
- Valid driving license and own a personal car is an asset.
- Plan sales activities and customer/prospect contact.
- Maintain new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare offers and quotations along with the advice of the sales manager.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Products service/maintenance enquiries with earliest respond time along with professional approach.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to the sales management.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume CV and a one-page motivation letter in English, by e-mail to [email protected] , please reference the job title as Sales Representative in the subject line of your e-mail.
Dead line for receiving the application is Monday the 28th of October 2019.
FourMed recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that FourMed will contact only pre-selected candidates and by E-mail, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with FourMed.