Top Group Solution Source develops project management solutions designed to improve and guide the educational process in schools and colleges. We're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology.
One of our main products is Livetop, an all-in-one digital school and learning management platform. Our mission is to provide a fully functional remote campus, tailored to each client, from pre-schools to high schools. We are proud to partner with hundreds of top academic institutions worldwide. We are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us provide the best learning experience for our clients.
We believe in providing equal opportunity for all to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, vibrant, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Top Group braces for an inclusive environment where all people feel equally respected and valued.
We're growing fast to achieve a big mission that drives us every day. Passionate and curious people like you will help us achieve it. A supportive team, inclusive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to do your best and most impactful work at Top Group.
Top Group is looking for a Sales Officer, full time job, beginning of assignment - July/ August 2021
The Sales Officer is a high-achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented individual who is innovative and decisive. He/She is responsible for closing deals, performance by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and closing deals. A Bachelor’s degree in business or technology and a similar experience in a related field is required. Still, to succeed in this role, the Sales Officer will need excellent communication skills.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting planned sales goals and close deals.
- Team player and follow-up the full SAAS sales plan.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field.
- Experience in the EduTech field or a similar position is preferred.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team in the future.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with existing customers and leads.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical experience with CRM software, such as Monday, may be required.
Please send us your CV and motivation letter to [email protected], subject line - Sales officer position by Monday 28th June, 2021. First round of interviews are expected to be on the 1st and 2nd of July, 2021.